WELCOME TO THE TOWN OF KEARNY'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BUDGET INFO FOR FY22
TNT Calculation - Keep Tax Rate
TNT Calculation - Lower Tax Rate
TNT Calculation - Maximum Tax Rate
Town of Kearny Ordinance No. 20-214 Tax Levy for FY2021
Garbage and Various Funds rate increases Notice
TOWN OF KEARNY PUBLIC NOTICE
The Town Council of Kearny, Arizona will hold a public hearing on a proposed change to the town tax code pursuant to A.R.S. § 42-6053.
The proposed change will amend Town Tax Code to include all current Model City Tax Code amendments.
The hearing will be held at 7 p.m. on October 19, 2020 at the Council chambers 912-C Tilbury Dr, Kearny, AZ.
Additional information can be obtained at: Town Hall 912-C Tilbury Dr. Kearny, AZ or by calling (520) 363-5547
Click to View ORDINANCE 20-216
TOWN OF KEARNY
EMERGENCY DECLARATION NO. 2020-01
DECLARATION OF THE MAYOR OF THE TOWN OF KEARNY, ARIZONA, DECLARING A TOWN STATE OF EMERGENCY
THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, by the Mayor of Town of KEARNY hereby declares a local state of emergency for the Town of KEARNY and hereby cancels public events in which there are more than 50 Attendees.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY PROCLAIMED AND DECLARED AS FOLLOWS;
1. A local emergency exists in the Town of KEARNY, Arizona due the outbreak which endangers life or property within the Town.
2. As a result of said emergency hereby impose the following regulations the peace and order of the Town:
b. Closing public access to the following public facilities inside designated public parks and recreation areas:
• skate/bike parks
3. These emergency regulations shall remain in full force and effect until such time as the emergency declared herein abates and is withdrawn, a subsequent Proclamation is issued with amendments.
4. In accordance With ARS §26-307(B), this Proclamation shall effective when a copy thereof is filed in the Office of the Town Clerk. Existing laws, Ordinances, orders, rules and regulations in conflict with the same are hereby suspended during the time and to the extent that they conflict.
IT IS FURTHER DECLARED THIS EMERGENCY DECLARATION shall remain in effect until April 15, 2020 or Further Order of the Mayor and Town Council of KEARNY Arizona.
DECLARED AS AN EMERGENCY MEASURE BY THE MAYOR OF THE TOWN OF KEARNY, ARIZONA this 17th day of March 2020.
TOWN OF KEARNY
DEBRA SOMMERS, MAYOR
View the full official document here
Kearny begins work on multi-jurisdictional hazard mitigation plan
- 60 Day Notice for Sales Tax -
Copy of MAINTAIN RATE AT $2.2471 FY18 TNT for print
Copy of Maximum Levy FY18 TNT for print
Copy of REDUCE RATE TO $2.2209 FY18 TNT for print
Kearny TPT Rate Increase 11-2019